Monday, April 11, 2011

On a budget

Wouldn't you like to have all the money in the world and buy anything that money can buy?? Of course everyone would, but for those of us that have kids and have other expenses...we are always on a budget. Yeah the nicer things in life cost more but you can definitely search around for the better bargains or look your best and make it work with the knockoff versions.

For example this Proenza Schouler S1 in Leather, it costs a pretty penny and of course it's a hot item but would you pay that much money?? (maybe...lol)


Being a mom, I have to try and not just think of what I want and think of my kids and what they need. I found this cheapier knock-off version of the Proenza Schouler handbag and went with it. I bought it at Target and I love it. It was really affordable, it looks great and it comes in differenct colors, I went with the black version. I've been carrrying it all this week and have been getting compliments on it. What do you think? Would you buy it?


I know the original version is much better but just think of how much money you are saving.

Till next time............xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, I loooove Proenza Schouler too but I just can't see myself spending that much money on one item. I love your bag, isn't Target the best?

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...