Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Wish list........

As you all know, I'm also a beauty junkie. I love trying out new products and also splurging. I can never have enough makeup. Currently right now, I've been seeing hearing a lot of great things for new and old products that are in the market and wanted to share.... 


1. Tarte Shapetape Concealer: I've seen and heard the reviews on Instagram and Youtubers raving about this product. Although, I have so many concealers, I still have to try this out! 


2. Ole Henriksen Oil Control Cleanser: I have oily skin and I'm always looking for products to reduce or help me with my skin type and because this also helps with pores, I am so down to try. 


3. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion: This I've seen this out for a while but haven't had a chance to get it. I don't break out that much but when I do, I would like to have this product come in handy at those times. 


4. Too Faced Natural Love Eyeshadow Palette: As if I don't have a lot of eye shadow palettes already, I need this one in my collection. I'm a fan of this brand and anything they come out with is always good. Can't wait to get this one. 


I can go on and on with my wish list but I'm sure we all have that problem that we have other priorities and not just makeup. If anyone else has tried any of these products out let me know. Would love to hear reviews... 

Until next time....... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...