Monday, March 6, 2017

Weekend #OOTDs

Wanted to share my past #OOTDs for this past weekend. I love putting together outfits, although they might seem pretty basic, I still like creating different looks and being versatile with my clothing. 

Outfit # 1 - Friday night

Dress: Gypsies and Moondust
Booties: Forever21

Outfit #2 - Saturday Night Chilling
Top: Nordstrom BP 
Sweatpants: Forever21
Shoes: Vans Old Skool Classics


Outfit #3 - Sunday Night - Dinner and Drinks with besties
Top: H&M
Jeans: J.Crew 
Booties: Forever21


Take a look at all my other outfits on my Instagram Page: @fellowfashionista


Until next time...... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...