Friday, March 17, 2017

New Beauty Find Friday....

Not sure why I haven't tried this item out but I finally did and I was amazed at results. I'm part of the Sephora Beauty Insider Program and currently right now, this item is a perk, where you can redeem your points for a beauty deluxe sample. 

I decided to give it a try. This Origins Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay changed my whole life. I applied it at night after I took off my makeup, left it on for 10 minutes and washed it off with warm water. I continued with my nighttime routine.... the difference was the morning after. My skin, no lie, felted really soft, not oily at all, and really smooth. 




I was definitely amazed and that day I kept getting compliments of how my skin looked so good. Weird, right. I'm in love! If you haven't already tried it , you should! I'm a big fan of masks and use one daily and trust me this review is not sponsored, although I wish it would! 

Until next time................. Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...