Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Turning 33!

Yesterday, I was filled with so many emotions. I was sad, happy, amazed and overall blessed to have been turning 33 years old. I know people tell you "Age is nothing but a number", I get that but for some reason I was a little upset because 33 is closer to 35, and then 40 (in my mind)... but towards the end of the day, I just embraced it and kept counting my blessings. 



It was a day full of love and birthday wishes. I spent it with my loved ones and everyone made me feel so special. So far, this year, I can feel it, it's going to be an amazing year and can't wait! 


Until next time........... Xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...