Tuesday, April 17, 2018

It's a Fiesta!


This weekend, I celebrated one of my bestie's birthday. She hosted a Fiesta for her 34th birthday! It was so much fun and her decorations were amazing. She had a really cool bar with a selection of beers, micheladas, and margaritas, of course. The food was amazing and the company was even better. 




I love getting together with my besties, we always enjoy each others company with a good laugh.  


Hope you enjoy the OOTD and some of the pictures of her birthday party. I didn't take a lot because I was just taking it all in and was enjoying my surroundings.  

What I Wore: 
A floral V-Neckline Jumpsuit from Forever21 
Shoes: Unknown
Accessories from Forever21



Until next time............. Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...