Friday, April 6, 2018

No Makeup, Makeup look!

This might sound confusing, but there is such a thing. I don't wear that much makeup on a regular basis. I only wear it to cover up my dark circles, imperfections and to even out my skin tone. I try to achieve this look by using minimal products to do the trick. Remember, less is more. Trust me, I love getting glammed up on weekends or special events and when I do, I go all out. Who doesn't mind the #glowup look?! 

So here I share the products I use and how to apply them. Keep in mind, this is what works for me. 

Step 1. Always apply a primer before applying any type of foundation, BB/CC cream (unless the BB/CC cream has a built-in primer as well) on a bare face. My favorite primer is this one from Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Face primer because it minimizes the appearances of pores and it gives me a mattified look. It helps my makeup stay in place throughout the day. 


Step 2. I use this foundation as my base, it's the Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation from the Peaches and Cream Collection. This is a medium to full coverage foundation with a matte finish and a 14-hr wear. It works great on my oily skin and gives me the amount of coverage I need. Only use a couple pumps and apply with a Beauty Blender, my favorite tool ever! 







Step 3. Concealer! I apply a small amount of concealer underneath my eyes to hide those dark circles and to brighten up my look. My all-time favorite is this MAC Pro Longwear concealer. This formula is heavy, so if you are looking for a lightweight concealer I recommend using something else. 


Step 4. Fill in my eyebrows. My eyebrows are so light that I need something to fill them in. Currently loving the Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zing Tame and Shape Kit in Medium #3. This product is a two in one, it includes a wax to create definition and a setting powder to complete the look. 




Step 5. Any mascara will do but I use this one, Maybelline Volum Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara. I've been using this mascara for a while because it doesn't clump, has great volume and doesn't bring down my lashes. It's the only one that works for my lashes. 

Step 6. A blush to bring back color to my complexion. I use this blush, Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Blush, which is a sunny pink blush with gold shimmer, similar to the Nars Orgasm. I go between both of them, but currently, this has been on my radar. 


Step 7. Always, always, hydrate my lips. I discovered this lip balm a while back and had to restock several times now. This is a sheer lip balm, super hydrating with a glossy boost. You can only get it online on Sephora.com and it's the Kari Gran Naked Lip Whip in Peppermint. 



And voila, here is the final look: 


Although this might look more time consuming, trust me, it only takes me less than 30 minutes to get ready. I'm so familiar with this look, it really doesn't take that much time. I hope you liked this post. 

Have a nice weekend! 


Until next time.................... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...