Thursday, April 5, 2018

Festival Vibes

With summer just around the corner, this means festival season is upon us. Not only in California are they popular and a hot ticket to get your hands on but I"m sure all over the country. I want to get you prepared for that perfect outfit by creating a simple wish list of some of my fave pieces from Shein. 

Everything is affordable and perfect to create that amazing outfit, from Dresses, Kimonos, denim to that perfect accessory as well.


  1. Shein V-Neck Floral Print Dolphin Hem Dress, here
  2. Shein Tiered Sheer Dobby Mesh Dress, here.
  3. Browline Frame Mirrored Lenses Sunglasses, here. 
  4. Shein Fringe Detail Deep V-Neck Bodysuit, here
  5. Shein Contrast Sequin Letter Tee, here
  6. Drawstring Bucket Bag, here. 
  7. Shein Embroidered Mesh Longline Kimono, here. 
  8. Shein Ripped Skinny Jeans, here. 
  9. Ripped Frayed Skinny Jeans, here.

With these selections, you have a good variety to mix and match and voila! A new outfit, just like that! 











Hope you like my selections and don't forget to check out my Instagram profile to check what I feature in an OOTD and also check out Shein to shop for any occasion! 


Until next time.............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...