Friday, April 27, 2018

White Jean Obsession!

Happy Friday everyone. We finally made it through the work week!!!

So I wanted to share with you my obsession with my favorite white jeans from American Eagle, similar to these. These are my all-time favorite jeans because they hug in all the right places and they are the perfect length. I'm short and normally all my jeans, I have to fold in or out but these, I don't. I own two pairs and I really need to restock. I won't tell you my size, because that's getting into too many details... lol 

I was looking through all my OOTDs and here is a variety of looks and how I've styled these white jeans. I've worn them to concerts, baseball games, dinner with my besties and also just to chill at home. 











Hope you like this post. And I would like to know where are your favorite jeans from and why? 

Until next time................ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...