Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Can't it be Fall already?

I am so ready for Fall, you don't even understand, I want our weather to cool down and for the rain to fall but that's wishful thinking because living in Southern California, our weather is amazing. Don't get me wrong, I love a beautiful sunny day but I crave cool temperatures too. I want that cozy sweater weather sometimes. 


I've been looking through my closet and changing out all the summer dresses and bringing back my sweaters, jackets, and hoodies back to life and also my dresses and hats. I recently came up with this look and I loved it. All I needed to add was possibly a cardigan or a chunky knit sweater, and I'm good to go. 

This is the perfect long dress for Fall which is available at Shein. It wears really good and the material is comfortable. I loved the mauve pink shade of the dress and how it combined perfectly with my hat. In love with this look. 




Who agrees?
What's your favorite season?

Until next time......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...