Thursday, September 6, 2018

The Nun Movie Screening ~

 So yesterday, I was invited to preview the movie, The Nun. Quick recap, it's about a priest and a nun who travel to investigate a death of a young nun and let me tell you, you're on the edge of your seat during every scene. Guys, this film is scary!!!!! Not sure why I signed up for this but I survived. We were invited to see it in IMAX form and that's even scarier but well worth the experience. The movie comes out in theaters today, it's a must watch. 



Oh, and thank you for your patience, my blog has been on a quick hold because we were moving, but we are all settled in and ready to start posting more posts for you guys. 

Casual OOTD: 
Tee: Romwe 
Jeans: Levis
Boots: MissLola 
Handbag: Target 

Thank you all for the support !! 

Until next time............... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...