Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Latina Bloggers: Wine and Dine !

Backdrop arrangement from @petals_n_more

It's been one crazy weekend, but super blessed to have been invited to this event hosted by a fellow influencer Mrs. Montano. She hosted an intimate event where I met several blogger/influencers in the Orange County area that are latinas and are trying to make something happen for themselves. This was very inspirational and powerful because we all came together. It was a genuine gathering where we all exchanged IG handles and talked about related topics and shared tips and tricks to the group and words of encouragement. After leaving the event, I was inspired more than ever.

Liz and I

I want to thank our hostess, Mrs. Montano. She is so sweet and amazing in person. She welcomed us into her parents home with open arms. I went alone and was super nervous not knowing what to expect and because it was my first time meeting her, but she made it super easy and was really relatable. She shared some amazing stories with us and inspired me even more. See, in this influencer/blogger world, we all see the "you" on social media and some girls can be mean but I love the fact that what you see on social media, is the same way in person and real life, which made it easier for me. 

Amazing group of women

We all have to empower each other, there's so much to give and to take from the blogger world, that there is enough for everyone. I feel like if you give out good karma and the good karma will get back to you, and that's how she said it as well. 

Lupita and I

Mila and I

So, with me, I'm just your girl. I was super shy but now, I'm easy to get along with and relatable. Get to know me, I'm just a DM away! 

Until next time................. Xoxo 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...