Monday, September 17, 2018

El Recluso Screening and Panel Discussion in Beverly Hills, CA

Hi Guys, 

Happy Monday!!! Hope everyone is having a great start to their day. I've been so busy this weekend with family and other event functions, of course, blessed and lucky, sometimes I have to stop and take it all in. 



I've had several highlights this weekend and yesterday's was one of them. I was invited to attend a screening of a series that's coming out on Telemundo Network, September 25, El Recluso. This series is powerful, complex and I can't wait to watch the rest of the season. The event was really well put together from the beginning. We arrived at Paley Center for Media, checked in and enjoyed appetizers and drinks while we waited for the screening to begin. Then we were all sent straight to the theater. There we enjoyed and previewed the first episode of this series. The first episode was intense and violent but in a tasteful way. After, they hosted a panel discussion where the cast/crew was interviewed by a moderator with a series of questions about the film. We were able to get their points of view of the film and why they took on this project. Then we had a reception on the rooftop for drinks and more food. I was so impressed and glad I was able to attend. 





We met some powerful actors/actresses who are doing amazing roles in their careers that are Latinos. It's was a great experience and me and my bestie enjoyed the night in Beverly Hills, CA. 



 I was glad I was able to meet this gorgeous blogger/influencer. She is so sweet. She and husband are the cutest couples ever. 


Until next time................... Xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...