Thursday, September 27, 2018

Sip N Shop at ANTHILL shopNplay in Costa Mesa, CA

Happy Thursday friends! 


I wanted to share with you a cute new store I discovered yesterday with my Socal Blogger Babes. We were invited to Sip N Shop at ANTHILL. This was the first time I've been to this store and I fell in love. They have uniquely cute trendy pieces at such affordable prices. They carry new and vintage pieces that you will be amazed. Every corner is filled with magical items and even their dressing room was super cute. 




We met the owner and she's so sweet and made us feel so welcome. Her take on this store is that it's not just a regular store, she wanted to make the experience memorable and easy to shop for every member of your family. 






I didn't know where to start but I did find some cute tassel earrings that I can't wait to wear. They are super fun and the color stood out to me. 


Make sure you check my Insta Stories on IG for behind the scenes of our shopping adventure. Thank you for having us, ANTHILL! 

Until next time................ Xoxo 










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...