Saturday, April 27, 2019

Attending the Newport Beach Film Fest 20th Anniversary Opening Night

Hi guys!! Happy Saturday. 


I wanted to share my experience attending the Newport Beach Film Fest 20th Anniversary Red Carpet and Opening Night. The opening night's red carpet event was hosted at Edward Theater in Newport Beach. We were able to get behind the scenes and exclusive interviews with several directors, actors and cast about some of the films showcasing at this film festival. 




The film we saw was Luce. This was definitely an interesting movie, thriller drama film focused on some issues such as the #metoo movement, and stereotype issues. It' definitely an uncomfortable thriller that has you on the edge of your seat. 

After, we attended an over the top after party held at Fashion Island. This event was pretty amazing, it was where you had to be after the film. They brought vendors from different restaurants and catering companies from Orange County. They shared with us bite size food options such as steak, ceviche, bbq, pastries and even signature drinks, it was all the free drinks you can ask for. I really enjoyed my time and it was all worth it. 


The film festival runs all this weekend and ends May 2. 

Until next time............ Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...