Wednesday, April 3, 2019

2020 Ford Escape Preview Event

Hi guys! 

Happy Wednesday! 
Today's post I will share my experience in attending Ford's Escape 2020 preview event. We were able to see the all-new 2020 Ford Escape, which will be available to purchase this Fall. The Ford Escape is 12th best selling vehicle's in the US and the 2nd best-selling Ford Vehicle. 



First of all, coming into the showroom, you can't stop admiring this beauty of an SUV because of the color. It was emerald green, sea green color. It's gorgeous and it shimmered underneath those light beams. We were able to check the interior and the exterior of the car and sit inside. This car had leather seats with a beige and black interior that made it look super stylish and chic. The inside of the car was super spacious especially the back row. You are able to glide the seats back and forth to give you more room for the back of the trunk and the trunk was definitely one thing I look at because I have my son in baseball, his baseball bag takes up most of the room and that's definitely what I noticed it was, super spacious.




Here are the specs: 

  • Ford Co-pilot technology 
  • Pre-Collision Assist 
  • Hybrid Technology 
  • Panoramic Vista Roof 
  • Voice-Activated Navigation System 
  • Auto High Beam Headlamps
This car has more many amenities, it's hard to keep up. The Ford Escape will also have a hybrid option which in my case, it's perfect for those baseball practices and games, driving around town. 


I'm looking forward to when the other color options come out. Thank you FSB Core Strategies for the invite. 

Until next time....... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...