Monday, April 8, 2019

Trendy T-Shirts on a Monday

Hi Guys! 

Happy Monday! 

So today's post is all about being comfortable and trendy all in one. So, I received some tees from @shoplibbee . This brand is a monthly t-shirt subscription box in which they collaborate with a different graphic designer to bring you a fresh brand-new unique idea printed on a t-shirt every month. They carry a variety of styles from tanks, to short sleeves and long sleeves and sizes for everyone. 

These two t-shirts they sent me are really cool, trendy and adorable. I got them in a Size large because I love loose fitting t-shirts and want to be comfortable and relaxed when I'm around my kids. You can obviously get them in your size of preference but that's just the way I like them. 


The first top is 100  but designed in Donut Images, how freaking cute is it? 



The second design is "Food before Dudes", I mean of course. 



Which one do you like most? 

Let me know! 
Thank you @shoplibbee for the t-shirts! I loved them! 


Until next time.................... Xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post!!! Your shared information is very helpful, thanks for this wonderful post. If you interested in knowing about top 5 best trendy designs of t-shirt then see this blog.

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...