Monday, April 22, 2019

Jordan and Petersen Skincare Event


Hi guys!! Happy Monday! 

I know it's been a while and I do apologize but wanted to share with you what I did this past Saturday. We were invited to attend a demo and meet founders of this amazing skincare line, Jordan & Petersen Skincare at their flagship store in Los Angeles. 


They have been in the business for a combined of 40 years plus. Their flagship store provides facial services and they also carry their one skincare line of products. Everything from cleansers, to toners and moisturizers their products are clean, vegan, cruelty, and paraben free. They strive to make their products powerful to renew skin and bring back radiance while using the best ingredients for your skin. 


They had a lovely display of food for us and they were nice enough to provide us with a take-home goodie bag. Inside, it included a certificate to use for an express hydra facial, a gift card for a manicure (next door to their location), a face wash and a sponge to use with your face wash. 



They also demonstrated a hydra facial and went over the steps and techniques on their facial services and thought us so much about their products and what to look for in a skincare product. 
I can't wait to redeem my certificate, I'm in need of a facial stat! 



Hopefully, you guys enjoyed this post! 

Fun fact, if you live in Texas, they also have their second store there. Make sure you check them out! 


Until next time................ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...