Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Festival Lookbook featuring Shein


Hi guys!!! 

So based on the title, I'm sure you already know what this post is going to be about. The big festival of the year in California hands down has to be Coachella. It's raved about, talked about and it's the number festival everyone wants to go here in California but I'm sure where you are from their might be a music festival.  Whatever the case may be, I created a lookbook for you featuring Shein 


I'm sure a lot of influencers and bloggers are doing lookbooks, but this was curated with my own twist and my own style. I hope you guys like it as much as I do. 



Outfit #1 featuring this dress from Shein: Ornate Print Kimono Smock Dress 

Search ID:515260





Outfit #2 featuring top from Shein: Bell Sleeve Bardot Paisley Top 
Search ID:663202







Outfit #3 featuring top from Shein- Criss Cross Knot Solid Tee









If you like any of the items I featured on today's post, please make sure to check out Shein and use code FEST030 for 15% off valid from April 1st-June 30th!!! 

Thank you guys for your continued support! 


Until next time.................... Xoxo 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...