Saturday, June 22, 2019

Happy Hour by the beach!

Hi guys! 

Honestly, I can't complain by these views. Super blessed that I'm able to have these experiences and forget about life for a second. This was my view Thursday evening, why would I complain? 


Thank you Pacific Edge Hotel in Laguna Beach for hosting this event. We enjoyed happy hour with a some light appetizers. The fruit, the hummus and pita bread was freshly warm and that "summer water" kept coming back.  





They also had a terrarium station where we were able to make our own to take home. Seriously, the best hospitality ever. 


Again, thank you Pacific Edge Hotel and Socal Blogger Babes for this opportunity. 

Until next time....... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...