Tuesday, June 4, 2019

SebaMed Skincare Products Review

Hi Guys!!! 

Happy Tuesday!! 

In today's post, it's all about skincare. I'm trying SebaMed products and letting you guys know my thoughts on their line. I was contacted by them to send me some goodies. They carry a variety of skincare products and vary for skin types. I have acne prone skin and I wanted them to send me what they thought was best for my skincare type. 


They were gracious enough to send me their hero products for acne-prone skin which included: 

  • Face and Body wash
  • Cleansing Foam
  • Moisturizing face cream 
  • Facial Toner 
  • Lifting eye cream 
So, first I removed my makeup with a makeup wipe and a cleansing balm. Then I washed my face using the cleansing foam. After using the foam, my skin didn't feel stripped out, it felt clean and nice, not too dry. The toner did remove access dirt and residue left behind, it wasn't tingly at all and also, felt fresh. Then I went in with the face cream. This cream is rich and super hydrating. If felt good with the amount I used on my face. Then, I went in with the eye cream. I didn't feel anything different after applying my eye cream. With eye creams, keep in mind, they take about 28-30 days to see results. This cream says it's "lifting" so I will keep on using this eye cream in my skincare routine and hopefully see results after 30 days. 

Overall, I liked the products. I did favor the face cream because I love rich creams at night. Although I do have oily skin, it's okay for me to use a heavy cream overnight. 

Don't forget to check out my IGTV video, demo on how I apply products. 

Thank you, SebaMed for the goodies!! 

Until next time........... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...