Monday, June 3, 2019

Beauty 101 and #OOTD

Hi guys!!! 

I hope you guys had a great weekend so far. So today, I attend my very first Beauty 101 event in LA and it was so much fun. It was the perfect way to spend my Sunday afternoon. The drive wasn't bad at all and the weather was gloomy but good in a way. 

This event was offering so many services like lash extensions, getting your makeup done, 15 min massage and food and drinks to enjoy. I really enjoyed my time and I was glad I was able to attend. 






The best part, my outfit!!! 


Figure Print Cami with Pants from Shein.com!!! 
http://bit.ly/2HFpSOI Search ID: 512768
@sheinofficial @shein_us
#SHEIN #SHIENgals
Make sure you use code Q2fashionista (Extra 15% off any purchase, and valid from April 1st - June 30th). 

Until next time............... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...