Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Letting go of my insecurities!

Hi guys!!! 

Let the weekend begin. This week was super fun and chill. I finally did the unexpected and decided to wear a bathing suit to the beach. For those that know me, you know that I don't like to wear bathing suits because I've never been happy with my body. Ever since I had kids, I've been ashamed and my stretch marks and how I've gained weight throughout the years.  


Being a mom of two daughters, I can't say it's not easy. I have to remind them and teach them to love themselves and their bodies. Body positivity is important to me when it comes to raising my girls. I'm glad I am able to share with you guys what' I've gone through and how my body has changed. Having kids was the best thing ever for me, I love being a mother and it changed my body completely. Having stretch marks, I use to dread wearing a bathing suit. I hated it and felt so self-conscious about how people looked at me because I was not skinny. I'm no size 0 but I am a size 8 and can proudly wear a bathing suit now and show my scars. 

You don't have to be perfect and no one is. I love how I am able to share this with my daughters and let her know that the perfect body doesn't exist and they are perfect just the way they are. Letting go of my struggles and sharing them with you is the best form of therapy for me. I'm happy and enjoying life as it comes. 

Here is my beautiful body in this Neon Lime Scalloped Halter Top With High Waist Bikini
Shein: http://bit.ly/2Qwp95s Search ID: 732416

Thank you, Shein, for allowing me to be brave!!! 


Until next time................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...