Friday, June 21, 2019

Kendra Scott Sip & Shop Event

Hi guys !!! 

I hope you guys are having a great day and that your weekend is just as amazing! 
So, I wanted to share my experience at a Sip and Shop I attended hosted by Kendra Scott and Socal Blogger Babes this week. 


I've heard of this brand before but don't own anything from them. This was my first time at their Fashion Island store in Orange County. Kendra Scott makes unique jewelry pieces out of pearls and unique stones. Currently, they have their new summer Pearl Collection. 

The staff was amazing and they greeted us with Champagne and Desserts. We were able to check out all their pieces, enjoy the desserts and shop with our girls. They also provided us with headshots with their very own photographer, this was such a wonderful and cool experience. 






As always, we walked away with a goodie bag. They gifted us with their very own Nail Lacquer and a beautiful rose quartz necklace. I definitely can't wait to wear my new piece. 

Thank you, Kendra Scott and Socal Blogger Babes for hosting this event for us! 

Until next time................. Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...