Monday, February 10, 2020

My heart belongs here.

Hi guys!!! 

I know I haven't been blogging that much lately, and that's because I was out of the country. I was in Mexico for a couple days and now I"m back and back to reality and the same routine. 


These past couple days have been bittersweet and I'm glad I was able to take some time off and change up my routine for a while. We traveled to Nayarit, Mexico and let me tell you, you seriously forget the time and day when you are in another country. Their lifestyles are so different but it works for them. We definitely got used to it and enjoyed every minute of it. I did take pictures and more outfits to come of what I wore in Mexico. Honestly, to tell you the truth, It was more relaxing and casual, which I loved it. Nothing glam and just gloss throughout the day, which was perfect. 

I left my heart in Mexico...

Heart Pattern Boat Neck Sweater

Use CODE: SVD300 for some savings! 

Until next time...................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...