Wednesday, May 4, 2011

April Favorites

Here is a quick beauty post of my latest obsessions.........................

Starting from the bottom left going upward...



  1. Essie Nail Polish in the color "Cute as a button"

  2. Essie Nail Polish in the color "Damsel in a dress"

  3. Clean & Clear Oil absorbing sheets - this little things work wonders.

  4. YES to Cucumbers Facial Toilettes - I use them to remove my make up.

  5. FIT Me Maybelline Foundation in the # 310 - this foundation leaves a slick finish and it fits your color of your skin.

Have you tried any of these products? What products do you recommend?


Happy Hump Day!


Till next time..........................xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...