Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SigmaBeatuy.com Haul

I love when unexpected mail arrives. It's the little things in life that make me happy and this is one to add to the books.



I bought my very first professional brush set from Sigma and I'm so excited! This brand is really affordable and the quality of the brushes are great as well. Of course it doesn't compare to MAC's brushes but they still do the job.






Here is a list of what the kit includes:



These two extra brushes were a bonus. The black tapered brush I bought it as an extra item and the silver short brush came as a gift with the order, how cool was that!!






Hope you enjoyed this post!

Till next time.....................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...