Friday, May 20, 2011

Wish List

Inspired by her, created by her. She is SincerelyJules, a blogger that is doing it big and just made one of her dreams come true. I'm so inspired by her and really motivates me to work hard.

So, with that said I want to share a couple pieces from her T-Shirt line. I love all the shirts but these two really caught my eye....





If you want to check out the entire collection, click here. They won't disappoint!

Happy Friday!

Till next time......................xoxo








3 comments:

  1. Great.More things I need to spend money on! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first top is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this love shirt rocks, so many opportunities to spend my money on :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Fourth of July Pics (late post)

I really do apologize for the late post but I wanted to share with you guys some pictures of my kids Fourth of July outfits!  This year my ...