Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Recap

My weekend consisted of so much love, great food and awesome company. It really was a memorable mother's day for my family and I.





I always feel so bless when I'm around my family and the pure joy of having my kids around is the greatest gift in life, so I had asked my husband and my kids -no gifts. All I need is their warm smile and all the love and joy they can spare towards me......but of course I did get crafts done by my son at his preschool.





We all gathered around when it came time to presenting my mom's gift, It really was a sad and difficult day for us since the passing of my maternal grandmother. We tried making my mom happy...and hopefully we succeed. This moment in life was priceless?!



"Now, as always, the most automated appliance in a household is the mother." ~Beverly Jones



Till next time.................................xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Having your family around is such a joy.Love that you're sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...