Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fave TV Show: Glee


I can't believe my favorite show came to an end. I"m talking about Glee, who else watches it?? I love this show so much...not having it around on Tuesday nights is going to be hard.


But the reason of this post, is because I want to talk about the wardrobe on this show, all the characters are so versatile and so unique. Last nights episode, was one the best, when it came to styling.







This was one of the outfits that really stood out....do you like??

So now that this season came to an end, what other shows do you guys recommend?? Share them with me.



Till next time..................xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...