Friday, May 6, 2011

My Current Obsessions

I want to share with you my current obsessions....I seriously can't stop raving about them.


Faux Crocodile Skin Clutch - Took it to a dinner party and received so many great compliments. Plus, people couldn't believe it was from Forever21.



Essie Nail Polishes- Now that they sell them at Target, I can't stop buying them. I love these colors. From Left to Right: A-List, Don't remember, Cute as a Button, Damsel in a dress, Nice is Nice, Topless & Barefoot (my fave)



Suedette Wedge Heels - these shoes are so comfortable to walk-in and are perfect for spring dresses.



Happy Friday everyone!!


Till next time................................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...