Monday, July 18, 2011

Birchbox Experience and Review

For those of you that aren't familiar with Birchbox click here for more details, but it's a monthly subscription of $10/month.  Every month you get a box filled with a couple sample products related to beauty, hair and misc products delivered to your home.  The good thing about it is that if you aren't satisfied with their services you can cancel any time. 

I was anxious for my first delivery from them.....I love the fact that you get an email from them once your box is mailed, which it took a little bit too long but I'm glad it arrived safely. 

Take a look below to see what my box included.....


 This month they collaborated with Designer, Cynthia Rowley.


1. Zoya - Touch Collection Nail Polish in Shay


2. Philosophy Purity - simple one-step facial cleanser


3. Kind - Almond and Apricot wholesome nutrition bar

4. RedKen Shine Spray
5. Ahava Mineral Hand Cream


Can't wait to see next month's box. For those who have joined, what are your thoughts on this service?  Did you experience any problems?  Would you continue to join??

Till next time...........................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...