Friday, July 8, 2011

June Favorites

So sad the month of June is over and can't believe how fast the year is going by....but on the bright side, it's July and Summer is here. Yaayy!!

With that said, I would like to share my favorite products I've been using on a daily basis. I know I'm a little late but it's never too late to share these with you.  Today I'm sharing beauty/hair products, one make-up palette, and other faves.  Take a look!



Any beauty addict knows where this palette is from.....Urban Decay's Naked Palette.  All the colors are gorgeous.
Ladies, all I can say is moisturize, moisturize, moisturize.  I use Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer which contains SPF, Major A+!
For those of us that use a curling iron or a blow dryer, use this before.  It's a heat resistant spray, it will prevent from damage. 
Scented mini-candles from Bath and Body Works.  I burn them before going to bed.  The scent is Island Colada.

Hope you like my monthly favorites, and please share with me what products you think I should try out.  Have a nice weekend!

Till next time...................................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...