Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kardashian Nail Polish Kollection coming soon....

The nail polish god's have heard my prayers!! I knew this was going to happen eventually and I"m so excited. I'm talking about the Nicole by OPI collaboration with the Kardashian Family...I'm such a big fan of this family so for me its really good news!

The Kardashian Kollection is expected to arrive sometime during the holiday season....

Here are the colors:

  • It's All About the Glam - Shimmering-white glitz
  • Kim-pletely in Love - The pink of her dreams!
  • All Kendall-ed Up - Powder your nose and get some pink on those toes!
  • Wear Something Spar-Kylie - Glitter-ly the prettiest pink ever!
  • Sealed with a Kris - This klassy red is top-of-the-line!
  • Rainbow in the S-Kylie - Girls just wanna have...glitter in every color!
  • Disco Dolls -Glittery gold glam gone wild!
  • Kendall on the Katwalk - A head-turning blue-green with a "sparkling" personality!
  • Listen to your Momager! - If you don't, you'll never see this fabulous blue again!
  • Follow Me on Glitter - A glittery deep gray that always has something to say!
  • My Empire...My Rules - This take-charge taupe is always on-trend.
  • Khloé Had a Little Lam-Lam - A deep dark emerald worth falling for.
  • Hard Kourt Fashionista - This delicious deep brown is the chicest hue in town!
  • Kourt is Red-y for a Pedi! - This captivating coral looks “fab” on everyone!
What to you think about this?  Are you planning on purchasing some of the nail polishes??

Till next time...........................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...