Friday, July 15, 2011

Getting to know me a little bit more............

It's Friday!! I'm sure you know that by now....

Well anyways, I wanted to post seven facts about me.  Why seven? Well maybe because that's my lucky number, and I feel that should be more then enough info about me.  

So lets get started:
  1. I am a mother of two beautiful kids.
  2. My makeup item I can't live without is blush.
  3. I love checking out flea markets and thrift shops, you never know what you will find. 
  4. My favorite shops are Forever21 and H&M.
  5. I'm addicted to my cell phone, seriously!
  6. I secretly wish I was famous....one day, just wait.
  7. My favorite color is pink.  I use to hate it but it grew on me and now I love everything pink.
Hope you liked today's post.  Share with me one fun fact about you.

Till next time.....................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...