With all the fun in the sun you'll be having this summer it's a must to carry sunglasses. My favorite go-to sunglasses are my RayBan Aviators with the gold rim. I carry these everywhere I go, they go great with any outfit and are so versatile.
What are your favorite sunglasses? Do you have a specific favorite pair? Please share.
Till next time.....................xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back!!!!
Hi Guys! How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...
-
Hi guys! Happy Monday. Hope you all had a safe and healthy weekend. Today marks another day in quarantine and our new normal routine b...
-
I hate breaking out and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. So I was excited when Hero Cosmetics and Palm sent me th...
-
Hi Guys! How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...
Ray Bans make the best aviators on the planet. We have few pairs roaming around our house that the husband and I share. They look fabulous on you :)
ReplyDelete