Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tag, you're it!

I came across this TAG, thought it might be fun to do.......
 
1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I think I would rather lose all the palettes and eye shadows...I tend to usually use more of a bare face with minimal mascara and a little bit of a glossy lip.  I rarely use my eye shadows only on special occasions but I'm sure I can work some magic with what I have.
 
2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would rather chop it off, just because I don't like change and taking risks once in a while doesn't hurt!
 
3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
A coral cheek, to look more natural.

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
For sure clothes, I would love to one day buy some vintage pieces.  What girl wouldn't,  right!
 
5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Ummm, this is a weird question, but I would rather apply lipstick as eyeliner....moving on.
 
6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Tough question, I love the variety of makeup brands they sell at Sephora.  MAC makeup is a little bit too expensive but I love the quality of makeup...do I really have to answer.....
 
7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?
One lip color works for me....I'm basic.
 
8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Seriously, who made up these questions, next!


9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I love bright nails all around, my favorite nail polishes I always tend to buy are pinks and reds.  It brings attention, and I love having pretty nails.
 
10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favorite eye product that's for sure, I always have to have something on my lips, it's a must!
 
11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
I prefer a messy bun!
 
12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
Tough question, I love both so much, next.
 
13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? Or sharpie them in everyday?
hahaha....
 
14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I can do without nail polish, make up is my passion!
 
 
You're next!
 
Till next time..........................xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...