Saturday, January 27, 2018

Breakfast for Lunch!

I love spending time with my husband and since we both had a free day to ourselves, we treated each other for breakfast. We went to this local restaurant in Downtown Santa Ana. I've seen several of my friends posting about it so we decided to give it a try. It's called Cafe Calacas and it seriously was a hit!!! 


We enjoyed a nice breakfast with their signature lattes. The day was beautiful and the company was even more amazing. 

He had the breakfast torta with a cajeta latte... 


 and I had their Belgian waffles with strawberries and their Abuelita latte. 


Although, it was quick and simple, for me, I always make an effort to balance, work, kids and marriage. My husband and I are always working or at school activities and I'm always the one making arrangements for him and I to enjoy either without kids.  It's important to work on your relationship with your significant other, trust me. 

Hope you enjoy the pictures! 

Until next time....... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...