Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Featured on LookVine

Happy Wednesday everyone. 

Just wanted to share with you something that happened yesterday. I woke up the best email ever and it was so surreal. I had to take a moment to soak it all in. 

I was featured on LookVine (if you have a moment, take a look). They showcased some of my outfits and just mentioned my name and my Instagram handle. It literally has been the best thing that's happened to me and couldn't be happier. It's something small but hopefully, this is the beginning of many more things to come.

If you don't already follow me on Instagram, go follow me. I post about fashion (OOTDs), Beauty and lifestyle. 



Thank you all for the support!! 

Until next time..................Xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...