Thursday, January 18, 2018

Sephora Collection #LipStories

Sephora Collection just came out with their new LipStorie Lipsticks. They are full of pigment, and their formula is pretty impressive. They come in three different finishes matte, creme, and metal. They are a fun new way to express life adventures, lifestyle, and memories through a lipstick. 


The two shades I have are: 

#27 Hong Kong by Night (Metal Finish) &  #31 Golden Gate (Matte Finish) 
 Wearing #27 
Wearing # 31
These lipsticks are fun, their packaging is cute and so comfortable. Next time you're at a Sephora, stop by to check them out. 

Until next time............ Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...