Sunday, January 28, 2018

Birthday Celebration and OOTD on a Sunday!

I have a close circle and we love to celebrate life celebrations and especially birthdays! Today, we celebrated our close friends birthday and we totally went all out. We made it extra special and focused on every detail as possible. One of our other close friends, hosted it at her house and made it extra special for the birthday girl.

From, the smallest details to the biggest details, we had it covered. The birthday girl loves Unicorns, so we knew the theme from the get-go. 







My #OOTD was featured on my Instagram, so please check it out, but for details, please keep on reading. 



I wore this striped long tee dress with pockets and it was from Shein.com . It was a black and white striped dress with pockets and I paired it with some black pointed high heels to go with it. I loved my look and it was definitely so comfortable specially because it was so windy, I didn't have bother with my outfit. 

Deets here
Seriously, today was extra special and I am so blessed to have shared this day with all my besties. 


Until next time........... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...