Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Obsess with Ouai!

I'm normally not a fan of hair products until this brand came along, Ouai Haircare. Once I was introduced to their dry foam shampoo, everything changed from there! This was the very first product I used from Jen Atkin's line. First of all, it took me a while to actually use the product. It was just sitting in my vanity until I remembered I had a dry shampoo. This was not the ordinary dry shampoo everyone thinks of, this product comes in a foam and their clean scent is amazing!!! I applied a nice dollop size on my entire hair and it took away the excess oil I had in my hair and revived it completely.


Then I started seeing more of her products and reading the reviews.  I started using their wave spray and OMG, that's when my obsession grew even more. This is similar to the bumble and bumble surf spray but better. The best results are to use it when your hair is damp and let it dry naturally. You get the best wavy look and with such little effort.  Definitely, makes my fine straight hair look way cooler like if I actually just left the beach.  



Now, currently, I'm using their smooth spray. I apply this before styling my hair for smooth fine hair and thermal control and it builds extreme volume by absorbing the oil from my scalp. 


 Seriously, if you haven't already tried her products, please do so. Start off with one of their smaller kits. This is a perfect trial size kit and perfect for traveling as well. Once you are ready to make the change, buy a fuller size. 



Until next time.............. Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...