Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ringing in 2018 with Style!

Hi everyone!!! I know I've been MIA but wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. 


I also wanted to share my New Year's Eve outfit and look. I wanted to wear something black and I've had this romper for a long time and was saving it solely for this night. I bought it at Windsor's and paired it with some lace up heels, which were borrowed from my sister's closet. 

My makeup was dramatic and with glitter. You can't see it in the picture but the eyelashes I was wearing had a gold glitter trim, like if it was eyeliner. Also, I contoured a little bit more than usual because I wanted to define my face more than usual. 


We had a very nice evening spent with the family, of course. It was nothing but fun. I always look forward to this night because it's about enjoying your time with your family and just having the time of your life.


With that said, Happy New Year! The best is yet to come!!!! 

Until next time........... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...