Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Get the look.....

I wanted to give you a glimpse of the various products I use and what it takes to look like this. I always say, don't rely on makeup to feel pretty. Use make to enhance your beauty...

This look is simple, pretty and monochromatic using similar shades of pinks on the eyes and lips. 

Detailed Products: 

Face
Primer- Benefit Porefessional 
Foundation- Estee Lauder Doublewear in Cashew
Concealer - Tarte Shapetape Concealer in Medium 
Powder - Mac Studio Fix Powder 
Countour- Smashbox Step by Step Contour Kit in Light/Medium 
Blush- Benefit Galifornia 

Eyes
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance 
Palette - Too Faced Just Peach Velvet Matte Palette and the Sweet Peach Palette 
Mascara - Maybelline Volume Express Falsies
Lashes - Ardell's Wispies 
Eyebrows- Anastasia Dip Brow in Chocolate  

Lips 
Lip Mask- Laneige 
Lipstick- Mac in Dressed to Thrill

Tools
Beauty Blender
Ecotools Blush Brush 
Sephora Collection: Pro Allover Shadow Brush #12, Airbrush #55.5, Pro Blending Brush #27, Pro Tapered Crease #19, Pro Smudge Brush #11, Pro Small Shadow Brush #15, Pro Small Blush and Contour Brush #74, Pro Highlight Brush #98


It might seem overwhelming but trust me it gets easier and when you are doing your makeup you don't even notice all these products until now, when I"m listing them for you. 

Hope you enjoyed my look.

Until next time........ Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...