Monday, February 5, 2018

That summer feeling, in February

Living in California, we are fortunate to have great weather and it always feels like summer even during our "Winter" season. This past weekend was definitely the case, it was feeling like summer with high 80s temperature all over Southern California. 

That didn't stop me from wearing this cute outfit. At first, as I was picking out the pieces and creating the "LOOK", I was so hesitant to wear it and photograph this outfit on me because I'm not the skinny model on Instagram. I'm a mom of three and have always struggled with my weight. I didn't want to be judged but then I just said, "You know what, who cares." I workout 4-5 times a week and always watch what I eat, so let's show off what I've been working on and wear it with confidence. You know that's my motto!!! 

Details: 
Coat: Shein.com - Waterfall collar pocket front wrap coat in Medium (Keep in mind to always read the material type. I wear Large but went a size down because I knew it wasn't going to lose on me)
Top: Active Sportsbra 
Jeans: Black Ripped Jeans from Cello Jeans
Heels: Black Stilettos from G Stage 

Check out the post on my Instagram! 
Let me know if you have any outfit ideas for me or any suggestions. Happy Monday! 

Until next time............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...