Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day OOTD!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!! Today is such a cliche day of celebrating love but it shouldn't just be focused on one day. 

Hubby and I will be celebrating Valentine's Day this weekend and as you all know, I have planned a cute outfit for this day. Of course, I"m not expecting much, for us it's about getting a couple hours to ourselves, to either go to our favorite local brewery or just getting a quick bite to eat. We cherish that alone time, which it's hard to get sometimes. 

So I received this dress from Romwe.com and at first, I was excited to try because I knew it was coming, but when it arrived, I reconsidered it. It has such a nice relaxed fit from the waist down, but on top, it was a little too tight for my liking. Either way, I made it work and paired it with some heels! 


It was definitely an "Expectation Vs. Reality" moment

 

Vs. 

Outfit details: 
Maxi Dress, in black of course with a sexy split on one side with some gold heels from GS Love. The dress is body hugging which is totally not me, but I made it work. Wearing a Size Medium just in case anyone was wondering.

Check it my Instagram profile for other fun pics! 

Until next time...... Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...