Friday, February 23, 2018

What I wore this week

Giving you a glimpse of my outfits this week, starting Tuesday-Friday. On Monday, I was off in observance of President's day so my work week was short, which is so sweet! 

I did get the inspiration from another blogger, she's one of my favorites, Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere.

 



Tuesday:  Vertical Striped Blouse from Forever21, Jeans from Vigoss Jeans, Booties from Sam Edelman               
Wednesday: Sweater from Forever 21, Striped Black and White Pants from Shein.com, Flats from H&M
Thursday: Necklace from Baublebar, Cardigan Sweater from Forever 21, Black Dress and Leggings from Target, Booties (unknown)
Friday: Plaid Button-up from Mossimo (Target), Jeans from J.Crew & Booties from Sam Edelman 

Let me know if you would like me to continue with this type of post! 

Until next time............. Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...