Monday, February 19, 2018

Mom approved OOTD

I'm a mom of three and I live for comfortable clothes. Yes, I do love dressing up but sometimes comfort wins for the day. I received these black vertical striped pants from Shein.com . They are actually sold out currently, but if you search striped pants, you will find similar ones, here.  They have side pockets and are true to size. I had two looks in mind and decided to dress them down in a cute t-shirt and sandals. 

I could of easily done them up and paired them with some heels but that day I knew I was going to be running errands with two out of three kids and I had to go with the sandals. 

Outfit Details: 
T-Shirt and Sandal: Forever 21
Pants from Shein.com 

Accessories: 
Bracelet: Alex and Ani birth month bangle
Watch: Nordstrom BP
Crossbody black bag and Sandals: Forever21


Hope you enjoyed the outfit!! 

Until next time....... Xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...