Thursday, February 22, 2018

Prepping for Spring/Summer, Swimwear Edition

Since the beginning of the year all I've been saying is "Summer Bod, coming soon" and what I mean is working out constantly and making good food decisions. This saying is a constant reminder that when Spring and Summer season gets here, I have to be ready to wear swimwear including two-pieces with confidence. That's not always the case because let's be real, I have stretch marks and after three kids, I don't have so much confidence to wear a bathing suit but hey, this year is different. I have been working out 4-5 times a week and running on the weekends. I have to show off my results, right? 

My family and I are planning some summer trips and I'm not afraid to wear a bathing suit or even a two-piece . I've been online constantly trying to fine cute pieces, either to mix or match or wear together. My go-to site to find cute swimwear is obviously, Shein.com  !!! 

I listed my top 8, couldn't keep it at 5...  

1. Crane Print Lace up Back Swimsuit- Here
2.  High Neck Striped Bikini Set - Here
3. Slogan Print Low Back Swimsuit- Here
4. Jungle Print Triangle Bikini Set - Here
 5. Scalloped Trim Bandeau Bikini Set with Detachable Strap -Here
6. Tropic Print Braided Strap Bikini Set- Here
7. Tie Dye Ladder Cutout Strappy Bikini Set - Here
8. Two Tone Striped Print Bikini Set - Here











Which one's your favorite??? Are your ready for Spring/Summer season? 

Until next time........... Xoxo 









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...