Friday, March 16, 2018

Styling Event with @bjonesstyle

I had the pleasure of attending an Exclusive Styling Event with the fabulous Beth Jones best known as @bjonesstyle hosted by Goodwill of Orange County. This was an intimate speaking event in which she shared with us her passion for styling, Carrie Bradshaw, and thrift/vintage shopping. 




She showcased four outfits and gave us the inside scoop on how she styled the outfit, how it all came together and went over how to spot a vintage piece. This I enjoyed because I got to see a different perspective from some one's eye and their type of styling.




All outfits were styled by Beth Jones @bjonesstyle

After that, we were able to pick her brain with a Q&A. We asked about what key pieces you need in your closet and how to style key pieces. She shared with us a lot of information and enjoyed taking some time off to attend this event. After her talk, of course, you were able to chat with her, take pictures and shopped the store with our $10 gift card Goodwill gave us. We also scored a cute swag bag. I found a cute blazer which I believe is vintage and a cute belt bag, not Gucci but hey, still worth the buy!

Guys, that oversize coat she's wearing, she actually found it while thrift shopping, I was in love with the color and her entire outfit.



Overall, the event was a success and I left so inspired. Thank you, Goodwill, for hosting this event!

Until next time........... Xoxo   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...